Cap size Measurement Guide
1. The hair must be all pined up and lying flat in the same way of how you would get your hair prepared underneath the wig before measuring.
2. Use a tape measure to measure while keeping it flat but don’t stretch the tape when measuring.
3. Measure at least 3 times. Consistent measurements indicate the correct measurements.
4. The circumference of the Head:
The edge of the tape measure needs to follow the hairline around the head and nape of the neck.
5. From Forehead to Nape of Neck:
Measure from front hairline at center of forehead straight back over crown to center of hairline at nape of the neck.